I’M DONE WITH BEACHBODY ULTIMATE RESET!
What seemed like a long, 21-day “internal” journey finally came to an end. Now that I’m no longer restricted to a strict diet, I feel like I’m back to taking full control over my body. In soOKme way, I feel like a whole new person with a transitioned lifestyle! I may be wrapping up with Ultimate Reset, but that’s not to say that I’ll be falling back into my old habits. In addition to the 5 important points I’ve learned about health, Reset has taught me some great recipes that I’d like to keep up in my cooking:
Asparagus-zucchini soup with cashews
- Blend in 1/2 bunch asparagus, 1 zucchini and 1/4 cup cashews.
- Add vegetable broth or water to desired consistency
- Preheat oven to 400F. Place 1/2 head cauliflower in a bowl and add 1 Tbsp of extra virgin olive oil & 2tsp curry powder and mix well.
- Arrange cauliflower in single layer on baking dish and bake for 20-25mins
Roasted root medley
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Spread on a baking dish 1/4 yam, 1/2 carrot, 1/2 large beet, 1/4 yellow onion cook for 40-50mins
Kabocha squash with garlic-tahini filling
- Preheat oven to 400F. Place 1/4 squash on baking sheet, seeds removed
- Mix together 2tbsp tahini, 1tsp miso paste, 1/4 tsp garlic and oil and pour over squash
- Cook for 30mins
Oatmeal with apples & walnuts – pretty straight forward
Coconut collard greens
- Add 1/4 onion and saute 10-15mins
- Add 1/2 bunch collard greens and stir well.
- Add 1/4 cup coconut milk and saute another 10mins. Add salt
Thank you, readers, for all of your support and for following my progress!
And now, the moment of truth: the final measurements!