Today is my roomie’s birthday!
She’s not too excited about turning one year older (and wiser) but as a roommate, I feel like it’s my job to convince her that birthdays are awesome. Here are my top 8 reasons:
- You can’t f*$k up today. If you make a mistake, just say “but it’s my birthday!” and you’re forgiven
- I met you when I was your age. See, good things happen at your age!
- You get to eat LOTS of food and no one can judge you
- People are nice all day – and they pretty much have to listen and obey everything you say
- Presents, presents and more presents! You’re lucky that your birthday didn’t fall on a leap year!
- You get to reflect on your past year and set new goals
- You get free stuff
- People make a lot of effort to make sure you are happy!
Here are pictures from her celebration over the past few days. It looks like she had fun to me